The meaning of our logo
We put a lot of thoght in designing our logo. Together, we wanted an image to represent us and our core values, and we loved the result:
- The planet in the centre represents our planet Earth, and all forms of life it harbours;
- The “e” around the planet represents our digital identity, as well as its wish to be all around the world;
- The people hugging in the middle represent our care for each other and all life on Earth, as well as our wish to support people in their lives and actions;
- If you pay attention, you will notice the planet has Antartica on the top and Arctic on the bottom, which some would call “upside down”, but we know for a planet in space “up” and “down” has no meaning - and in our logo it represents the fact that in many situations there is no up/down, or right/wrong, but simply different points of view, all valid and correct, and it also shows the e-club wish to view and do things differently when necessary;
- The Rotary logo, followed by a star tail that surrounds the world, symbolises a shooting star, where Rotary and our values guide our ideas and actions.
Our first historical logo
This logo was designed in the very beginning of our e-club, and presented in our Inauguration Ceremony of 2021-11-28.